No products in the cart.
· High output power
Stereo : PO = 2.3W(Typ) at VCC = 9V, RL = 4W.
Bridge : PO = 4.7W (Typ) at VCC = 9V, RL = 8W
· Low switching distortion at high frequency.
· Small shock noise at the time of power on/off due to a
built-in muting circuit
· Good ripple rejection due to a built-in ripple filter.
· Good channel separation.
· Soft tone at the time of output saturation.
· Closed loop voltage gain fixed 45dB (Bridge : 51dB) but availability
with external resistor added.
· Minimum number of external parts required.
· Easy to design radiator fin.
Features of LA4440
- Built in two channels to use as Mono and Stereo
- Dual mode 6W x 2 and Bridge mode 19W
- 46 dB Ripple rejection
- 18V Max. Power handling and 12V typical
- Good channel separation and low distortion
- Built in Audio Muting function and Pin-to-Pin protection
- Surge protection circuitry
1• Battery Operation
• Minimum External Parts
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 V–12 V or
5 V–18 V
• Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA
• Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
• Ground-Referenced Input
• Self-Centering Output Quiescent Voltage
• Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω,
PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
• Available in 8-Pin MSOP Package
• AM-FM Radio Amplifiers
• Portable Tape Player Amplifiers
• TV Sound Systems
• Line Drivers
• Ultrasonic Drivers
• Small Servo Drivers
• Power Converters
■ Wide-range supply voltage, up to 40 V
■ Single or split power supply
■ Short-circuit protection to ground
■ Thermal shutdown
■ PO = 25 W @ THD = 0.5%, VS = ±17 V, RL= 4 Ω
■ PO = 30 W @ THD =10%, VS = ±17 V, RL = 4 Ω